An Open-label, Single-arm Study to Characterize the Pharmacodynamics and Safety of Repeat Dose SP-102 Administered by Epidural Injection in Subjects With Lumbosacral Radiculopathy
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone (Primary)
- Indications Sciatica
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Scilex Holding; Semnur Pharmaceuticals
- 26 Mar 2019 According to a Sorrento Therapeutics Media Release,Dr. Richard Radnovich is the principal investigator of this study.
- 26 Mar 2019 According to a Sorrento Therapeutics Media Release, this study was conducted as a part of the FDA requirements for NDA submission, to characterize repeat dose pharmacodynamics (PD) with respect to hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) suppression using plasma cortisol levels, white blood cell count (WBC), and blood glucose levels.
- 26 Mar 2019 Results published in the Sorrento Therapeutics Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History