Open Label Extension Study to Evaluate the Long-term Safety and Efficacy of 2 mg/kg Pegunigalsidase Alfa (PRX-102) Administered by Intravenous Infusion Every 4 Weeks in Adult Patients With Fabry Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Pegunigalsidase alfa (Primary)
- Indications Fabry's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms Bright 51
- Sponsors Protalix Biotherapeutics
- 30 Sep 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2022 to 1 Jan 2023.
- 30 Sep 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2022 to 1 Jan 2023.
- 24 Dec 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.