An Open-label, Phase I Study to Assess the Safety of NKR-2 Treatment Administered Concurrently With 5-azacytidine in Treatment-naïve Acute Myeloid Leukemia or Myelodysplastic Syndrome Patients Not Candidates for Intensive Therapy
Status: Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; CYAD 01 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms EPITHINK
- Sponsors Celyad
- 25 Oct 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 04 Dec 2018 Results of THINK, DEPLETHINK and EPITHINK trials assessing safety and clinical activity of multiple doses of Cyad-01, presented at the 60th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 29 Nov 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.