A Phase I/II Study to Investigate the Safety and Clinical Activity of GSK3326595 and Other Agents in Subjects With Myelodysplastic Syndrome and Acute Myeloid Leukaemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Azacitidine (Primary) ; GSK 3326595 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 06 Nov 2019 According to trial design data of this trial released in the 61st Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology, ten participants have been enrolled, all into Part 1.
- 06 Nov 2019 Trial design data of this trial, was released in the 61st Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 15 Jan 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.