Pilot Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Cluster of Differentiation Antigen 19 (CD19) /Cluster of Differentiation Antigen 22 (CD22) CART in the Treatment of Relapsed or Refractory B-Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Chimeric-antigen-receptor-T-cell-therapeutics-Shanghai-Unicar-Therapy-Bio-medicine-Technology (Primary)
- Indications Precursor B-cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Shanghai Unicar-Therapy Bio-medicine Technology
- 06 Nov 2019 Results presented at the 61st Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 12 Jul 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Dec 2020.
- 10 Aug 2018 New trial record