Phase II Trial of Nivolumab for Pediatric and Adult Relapsing/Refractory ALK+ Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma, for Evaluation of Response in Patients With Progressive Disease (Cohort 1) or as Consolidative Immunotherapy in Patients in Complete Remission After Relapse (Cohort 2)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic large cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NIVO-ALCL
- 10 Oct 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 43 to 38.
- 10 Oct 2018 Status changed from not stated to recruiting.
- 13 Aug 2018 New trial record