A proof-of-concept clinical trial of BLU-554 in combination with CS1001 as a first-line treatment in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma in China
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs CS 1001 (Primary) ; Fisogatinib (Primary)
- Indications Liver cancer
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- 15 Aug 2019 According to CStone Pharmaceuticals media release, In June 2019, company received approval to initiate clinical trial of CS1001 in combination with fisogatinib (CS3008) in patients with locally advanced or metastatic hepatocellular carcinoma ("HCC") in China.
- 01 Aug 2019 According to Blueprint Medicines media release, this trial is expected to initiate by the end of 2019.
- 01 Aug 2019 According to Blueprint Medicines media release, nder Blueprint Medicines' collaboration with CStone Pharmaceuticals, the China National Medical Products Administration granted approval to conduct this trial.