Phase 3, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized Withdrawal Study With Open-label Extension, to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Rilonacept Treatment in Subjects With Recurrent Pericarditis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Rilonacept (Primary)
- Indications Pericarditis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RHAPSODY
- Sponsors Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals
- 20 Nov 2019 According to a Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals media release, The Clinical Endpoint Committee will adjudicate all suspected pericarditis recurrences for inclusion in the primary efficacy endpoint analysis.
- 07 Mar 2019 According to a Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals media release, top-line data from this study are expected in the second half of 2020.
- 11 Dec 2018 According to a Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals media release, Dr. Allan Klein of Cleveland Clinic and Dr. Massimo Imazi of the University of Torino, Italy, are the co-principal investigator of this study.