A Phase 2a/b, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Investigate the Efficacy, Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of KPL-716 in Reducing Pruritus in Subjects With Prurigo Nodularis
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs KPL-716 (Primary)
- Indications Prurigo nodularis; Pruritus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Feb 2019 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 23 Jan 2019 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 01 Nov 2018 According to a Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals media release, study eill start in Q1 2019.