A Phase 2a/b, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Investigate the Efficacy, Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of KPL-716 in Reducing Pruritus in Subjects With Prurigo Nodularis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs KPL-716 (Primary)
- Indications Prurigo nodularis; Pruritus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Oct 2019 According to a Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals media release, the company plans data from this study in the first half of 2020..
- 18 Mar 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 05 Feb 2019 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 Mar 2019.