A Multi-centre, Double-Blind, Randomised, Placebo-Controlled, Phase II/III Trial Assessing the Efficacy of Ibudilast as an Adjuvant Treatment to Decompressive Surgery for Degenerative Cervical Myelopathy: Regeneration in Cervical Degenerative Myelopathy
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ibudilast (Primary)
- Indications Spinal cord disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RECEDE Myelopathy
- 14 Aug 2018 New trial record
- 06 Aug 2018 According to a MediciNova media release, this clinical trial is being conducted under an agreement between MediciNova, the University of Cambridge, and Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. Funding for this clinical trial is being provided by the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) in the United Kingdom (UK).MediciNova will provide the study drug supply, regulatory support, and safety monitoring support.
- 06 Aug 2018 According to a MediciNova media release, the principal investigator for this is Dr. Mark Kotter, NIHR Clinician Scientist, Honorary Consultant in Neurosurgery at the University of Cambridge.