A Phase I/II Study of Paclitaxel Plus Carboplatin and Durvalumab (MEDI4736) With or Without Oleclumab (MEDI9447) for Previously Untreated Locally Recurrent Inoperable or Metastatic Triple-negative Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Oleclumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Durvalumab; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SYNERGY
- 21 Jan 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 26 Nov 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 14 Aug 2018 New trial record