Phase Ib Trial of Encapsulated Rapamycin (eRapa) in Prostate Cancer Patients Under Active Surveillance
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 19 Sep 2018 According to a Rapamycin Holdings media release, dosing has been initiated and first patient has been treated in the trial. The company expects to conclude the trial sometime in mid-2019.
- 16 Aug 2018 New trial record
- 14 Aug 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.