A Phase 1 Dose Escalation and Expansion Study of AZD9833 Alone or in Combination With Palbociclib in Women With ER Positive, HER2 Negative Advanced Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 9833 (Primary) ; Palbociclib
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 08 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 30 Jun 2020 to 30 Nov 2021.
- 08 Jan 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Jun 2020 to 30 Nov 2021.
- 02 Nov 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 240 to 165.