Neoadjuvant Phase II Study of TLR9 Agonist CMP-001 in Combination With Nivolumab in Stage IIIB/C/D Melanoma Patients With Clinically Apparent Lymph Node Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs CMP 001 (Primary) ; CMP 001 (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Nov 2019 According to a Checkmate Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this study will be presented at the The 34th Annual Meeting of The Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC).
- 11 Jul 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 40 to 32.
- 07 Jun 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 1 Jul 2020.