Phase III Confirmatory Efficacy and Safety Trial of Remimazolam (CNS7056) Compared With Propofol for Intravenous Anesthesia During Elective Surgery in ASA Class III/IV Patients
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2020
At a glance
- Drugs Remimazolam (Primary) ; Propofol; Remifentanil
- Indications General anaesthesia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors PAION
- 27 May 2020 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 20 May 2020 This trial has been discontinued in UK (Global End Date: 02 Apr 2020), according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 22 Apr 2020 This trial has been discontinued in Germany, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.