A Phase 1 Randomized, Blinded, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of Single and Multiple Ascending Doses of VIB9600 by Intravenous Infusion or Subcutaneous Injection in Healthy Subjects
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2019
At a glance
- Drugs VIB-9600 (Primary) ; VIB-9600 (Primary)
- Indications Autoimmune disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Viela Bio
- 26 Apr 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 16 Jan 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 13 Dec 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 64 to 80.