A Phase 1 Randomized, Blinded, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of Single and Multiple Ascending Doses of VIB9600 by Intravenous Infusion or Subcutaneous Injection in Healthy Subjects
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs VIB-9600 (Primary) ; VIB-9600 (Primary)
- Indications Autoimmune disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Viela Bio
- 16 Jan 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 13 Dec 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 64 to 80.
- 20 Aug 2018 According to a Viela Bio media release, this trial will be executed in collaboration with CTI Clinical Trial & Consulting as the CRO.