A Phase 1b, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation and Dose-Expansion Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Antitumor Activity of Camidanlumab Tesirine (ADCT-301) in Patients With Selected Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Camidanlumab tesirine (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Bladder cancer; Gastric cancer; Head and neck cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors ADC Therapeutics
- 04 Jan 2019 According to an ADC Therapeutics media release, the first patient has been dosed in this study.
- 14 Nov 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 08 Nov 2018 According to an ADC Therapeutics media release, the company plans to initiate phase Ib portion of the trial