A Multicenter, Open-Label Phase 1b Study to Assess Safety and Efficacy of Venetoclax in Combination With Gilteritinib in Subjects With Relapsed/Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Gilteritinib (Primary) ; Venetoclax (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 10 Dec 2019 Results (n=15; data cutoff 10 Jul 2019) assessing safety and activity of venetoclax plus gilteritinib in patients with relapsed/refractory acute myeloid leukemia, released in 61st Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 02 Dec 2019 According to an Astellas Pharma media release, data from this study will be presented at the at the 61st American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting (7th to 10th Dec 2019 in Orlando, Fla).
- 07 Nov 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2021 to 14 Oct 2021.