Expanded Access With Trappsol Cyclo for an Individual Patient With Late Onset Alzheimer's Disease
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 13 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Hydroxypropyl betadex (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Expanded access; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors CTD Holdings
- 13 Aug 2019 Results presented in a CTD Holdings media release.
- 13 Aug 2019 According to a CTD Holdings media release, the company has filed supporting data for the patent application titled Methods for Treating Alzheimers Disease.The data filed with the US Patent and Trademark Office are from a single patient suffering from Alzheimers Disease who has been intravenously using Trappsol Cyclo, a proprietary hydroxypropyl beta cyclodextrin, for one year.The patient is using the drug on an expanded access basis.
- 11 Jul 2019 According to a CTD Holdings media release, Company had obtained a Right of Reference letter to IND 138423, for this trial.