A Randomized Controlled, Double-Masked, Crossover Clinical Trial Designed To Evaluate The Safety And Exploratory Efficacy Of 1.0 Mg Luminate (Alg-1001) As A Treatment For Non-Exudative Macular Degeneration
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Risuteganib (Primary)
- Indications Dry age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Allegro Ophthalmics
- 08 Oct 2019 According to an Allegro Ophthalmics media release, data from the study will be presented at the American Academy of Ophthalmology's 123rd annual meeting (AAO 2019).
- 03 Sep 2019 According to an Allegro Ophthalmics media release, data from the study will be presented during the 19th European Society of Retina Specialists (EURETINA) Congress 2019 and The Retina Society 2019 Annual Meeting.
- 08 Jul 2019 Planned End Date changed from 28 Jun 2019 to 28 Oct 2019.