A Phase 2, Multicenter, Efficacy and Safety Study of Methotrexate to Increase Response Rates in Patients With Uncontrolled GOut Receiving KRYSTEXXA (Pegloticase) (MIRROR)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Methotrexate (Primary) ; Pegloticase (Primary)
- Indications Gout
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MIRROR
- Sponsors Horizon Pharma
- 07 Nov 2018 According to a Horizon Pharma media release, the company is currently adapting this clinical trial design to support the potential for registration and expects to begin enrolling patients into the adapted protocol in the second quarter of 2019.
- 27 Sep 2018 According to Horizon Pharma media release, first patient has been enrolled in this trial.
- 20 Sep 2018 Planned End Date changed from 14 Oct 2019 to 1 Dec 2019.