Safety and Protective Effect Study of GSK Biologicals' Human Papillomavirus (Types 16, 18) Vaccine, Adsorbed (GSK580299) in Healthy Female Subjects From the HPV-039 Study
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant bivalent Japan Vaccine/MedImmune (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 24 Sep 2018 Planned End Date changed from 14 Mar 2021 to 9 Mar 2021.
- 24 Sep 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 14 Mar 2021 to 9 Mar 2021.
- 27 Aug 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.