A Phase 1 Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of AB154 Monotherapy and Combination Therapy in Participants With Advanced Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs AB 122 (Primary) ; AB 154 (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Bladder cancer; Colorectal cancer; Endometrial cancer; Gastric cancer; Head and neck cancer; Malignant melanoma; Merkel cell carcinoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Ovarian cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Arcus Biosciences
- 22 Nov 2019 Planned End Date changed from 15 Feb 2020 to 15 Dec 2020.
- 22 Nov 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Oct 2019 to 31 Jul 2020.
- 06 Aug 2019 According to an Arcus Biosciences media release, Company anticipates to report preliminary safety and PK/PD data from the Phase 1 safety dose-escalation and initiate an expansion study in combination with AB122 in NSCLC in 2H 2019.