A Phase III, Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicenter, Comparative Study to Determine the Efficacy and Safety of Cefepime-Tazobactam vs. Meropenem Followed by Optional Oral Therapy in the Treatment of Complicated Urinary Tract Infection or Acute Pyelonephritis in Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Cefepime/tazobactam (Primary) ; Ciprofloxacin; Meropenem
- Indications Pyelonephritis; Urinary tract infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Wockhardt
- 11 Oct 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to discontinued.
- 04 Jul 2019 This trial has been discontinued in Bulgaria according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 15 Jun 2019 This trial has been discontinued in Latvia according to European Clinical Trials Database record.