A Phase 2, Multicenter, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind, Proof-of-Concept Study to Evaluate Guselkumab for the Treatment of Subjects With Moderate to Severe Hidradenitis Suppurativa
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Guselkumab (Primary) ; Guselkumab (Primary)
- Indications Hidradenitis suppurativa
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NOVA
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development; Janssen-Cilag
- 08 Aug 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 24 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 4 Dec 2020 to 29 Oct 2020.
- 28 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 16 Nov 2020 to 4 Dec 2020.