A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Phase III Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Pembrolizumab Plus Platinum-based Doublet Chemotherapy With or Without Canakinumab as First Line Therapy for Locally Advanced or Metastatic Non-squamous and Squamous Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Subjects (CANOPY-1)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Canakinumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin (Primary) ; Cisplatin (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Pemetrexed (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CANOPY-1
- Sponsors Novartis Pharma A.G.; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Jan 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 07 Nov 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 28 Dec 2018 to 14 Jan 2019.
- 22 Aug 2018 New trial record