A Phase II, Multicenter, Randomized, Open-Label, Controlled Study of M7824 Versus Pembrolizumab as a First-line Treatment in Patients With PD-L1 Expressing Advanced Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs MSB 0011359C (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors EMD Serono Research & Development Institute; Merck KGaA
- 05 Feb 2019 According to a Merck KGaA media release, Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany and GSK have entered into a global strategic alliance to jointly develop and commercialize M7824, including this trial.
- 11 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 31 Oct 2022 to 18 Jun 2026.
- 11 Jan 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Oct 2022 to 28 Oct 2021.