A Phase II, Multicenter, Randomized, Open-Label, Controlled Study of M7824 Versus Pembrolizumab as a First-line Treatment in Patients With PD-L1 Expressing Advanced Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Bintrafusp alfa (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors EMD Serono Research & Development Institute; Merck KGaA
- 10 Sep 2019 Trial design presented at the 20th World Conference on Lung Cancer
- 04 Jun 2019 Trial design presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 15 May 2019 According to a Merck KGaA media release, data will be presented at the 2019 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting.