Immunogenicity and Safety Study of an Investigational Quadrivalent Meningococcal Conjugate Vaccine in Infants and Toddlers When Administered Using a 1+1 Schedule in a National Immunization Schedule Having a Meningococcal Group B Vaccine as Standard of Care
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary) ; DTaP-hepatitis B-poliovirus vaccine; Meningococcal vaccine group B; Pneumococcal vaccine conjugate; RIX 4414
- Indications Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Acronyms MET52
- Sponsors sanofi pasteur
- 22 Apr 2019 New source identified and integrated European Clinical Trials Database
- 27 Mar 2019 Planned End Date changed from 19 Jan 2021 to 1 Mar 2022.
- 27 Mar 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 19 Jan 2021 to 1 Mar 2022.