Immunogenicity and Safety Study of an Investigational Quadrivalent Meningococcal Conjugate Vaccine in Infants and Toddlers When Administered Using a 1+1 Schedule in a National Immunization Schedule Having a Meningococcal Group B Vaccine as Standard of Care
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary) ; DTaP-hepatitis B-poliovirus vaccine; Meningococcal vaccine group B; Pneumococcal vaccine conjugate; RIX 4414
- Indications Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors sanofi pasteur
- 12 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 19 Jan 2021.
- 12 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 19 Jan 2021.
- 12 Oct 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.