Phase II, Multicentre, Randomized, Controlled, Two Arm, Single Blind Study to Assess Safety and Efficacy of D-PLEX Administered Concomitantly With SOC, Compared to SOC, in Prevention of Post Abdominal Surgery Incisional Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Doxycycline hyclate (Primary) ; Cephalosporins; Metronidazole
- Indications Postoperative infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors POLYPID
- 15 Oct 2018 According to a POLYPID media release, this trial is now expanding to include abdominal surgery involving colorectal resection, where the risk and frequency of surgical site infection are the highest among surgeries.Top-line results are anticipated in the second half of 2019.
- 15 Oct 2018 According to a POLYPID media release, first patient has been enrolled.
- 15 Oct 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a POLYPID media release.