Phase II, Multicentre, Randomized, Controlled, Two Arm, Single Blind Study to Assess Safety and Efficacy of D-PLEX Administered Concomitantly With SOC, Compared to SOC, in Prevention of Post Abdominal Surgery Incisional Infection
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Doxycycline hyclate (Primary) ; Cephalosporins; Metronidazole
- Indications Postoperative infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors POLYPID
- 16 Oct 2019 According to a POLYPID media release, based on the result of this study,company intend to conduct an end of Phase 2 meeting with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- 16 Oct 2019 Results presented in a POLYPID Media Release.
- 16 Oct 2019 According to a POLYPID media release, primary endpoint (Infection rate as measured by the proportion of subjects with abdominal incisional infection event) has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History