To Demonstrate the Ability of Abatacept in Comparison to Placebo to Obtain a Low Disease Activity [PMR-AS (CRP) Lower or Equal to 10] Without GCs (Prednisone or Prednisolone) at Week 12 in Early Onset PMR Patients.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Abatacept (Primary)
- Indications Polymyalgia rheumatica
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALORS
- 19 Nov 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 02 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2020 to 7 Sep 2020.
- 02 Nov 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2020 to 7 Sep 2020.