Safety and Immunogenicity of a 3-Dose Schedule of an Investigational Quadrivalent Meningococcal Conjugate Vaccine When Administered Concomitantly With Routine Pediatric Vaccines in Healthy Infants and Toddlers
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary) ; Diphtheria tetanus and pertussis vaccine; Haemophilus vaccines; Hepatitis B vaccine; Influenza B virus vaccine; Measles mumps and rubella virus vaccine; Pneumococcal vaccine conjugate; Poliovirus vaccine; Rotavirus vaccine; Varicella zoster virus vaccine
- Indications Meningococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors sanofi pasteur
- 24 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2020 to 3 Nov 2020.
- 24 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2020 to 3 Nov 2020.
- 21 Sep 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 17 Aug 2018 to 1 Oct 2018.