Safety and Immunogenicity of a 3-Dose Schedule of an Investigational Quadrivalent Meningococcal Conjugate Vaccine When Administered Concomitantly With Routine Pediatric Vaccines in Healthy Infants and Toddlers
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2020
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary) ; Diphtheria tetanus and pertussis vaccine; Haemophilus vaccines; Hepatitis B vaccine; Influenza B virus vaccine; Japanese encephalitis vaccine; Measles mumps and rubella virus vaccine; Pneumococcal vaccine conjugate; Poliovirus vaccine; Rotavirus vaccine; Varicella zoster virus vaccine
- Indications Meningococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors sanofi pasteur
- 04 Dec 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2021 to 1 May 2022.
- 25 Jul 2019 Planned End Date changed from 10 Nov 2021 to 1 Jun 2021.
- 25 Jul 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 10 Nov 2021 to 1 Jun 2021.