An Open lable extension study of OV101 (gaboxadol) for Angelman syndrome patients who have previously participated in any OV101 clinical trial
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Gaboxadol - Ovid Therapeuticsgaboxadol (Primary)
- Indications Angelman syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ELARA
- 04 Jan 2019 According to an Ovid Therapeutics media release, first patient is expected to be enrolled in this trial in the first quarter of 2019.
- 06 Dec 2018 According to an Ovid Therapeutics media release, trial initiation activities are underway. The Company is also exploring options for patients under four years of age.
- 23 Aug 2018 New trial record