An Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Long-Term Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of OV101 in Individuals With Angelman Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Gaboxadol - Ovid Therapeuticsgaboxadol (Primary)
- Indications Angelman syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ELARA
- Sponsors Ovid Therapeutics
- 04 Jan 2019 According to an Ovid Therapeutics media release, first patient is expected to be enrolled in this trial in the first quarter of 2019.
- 06 Dec 2018 According to an Ovid Therapeutics media release, trial initiation activities are underway. The Company is also exploring options for patients under four years of age.
- 23 Aug 2018 New trial record