A Phase II MT-3724 Monotherapy Study in Relapsed and Refractory Diffuse-Large-B-Cell-Lymphoma Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs MT 3724 (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Molecular Templates
- 21 Nov 2019 According to an Molecular Templates media release, the company announces pricing of $50.0 million public equity offering. The company expects to use the net proceeds from the offering, together with its existing cash and cash equivalents, to fund this ongoing study.
- 12 Aug 2019 According to a Molecular Templates media release, trial update is expected by the end of year.
- 28 Mar 2019 According to a Molecular Templates media release, the phase II dose of 50 mcg/kg for this study was selected based on safety data, tumor responses observed at dose levels as low as 5 and 20 mcg/kg, and pharmacodynamic effects of CD20+ B-cell clearance observed at various doses in the phase I/Ib study (NCT02361346).