A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) Plus Chemotherapy Versus Chemotherapy Plus Placebo for the First-Line Treatment of Persistent, Recurrent, or Metastatic Cervical Cancer (KEYNOTE-826)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin (Primary) ; Cisplatin (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Cervical cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-826; MK-3475-826/KEYNOTE-826
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 24 Oct 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 14 Sep 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 26 Sep 2018 to 11 Oct 2018.
- 24 Aug 2018 New trial record