A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) Plus Chemotherapy Versus Chemotherapy Plus Placebo for the First-Line Treatment of Persistent, Recurrent, or Metastatic Cervical Cancer (KEYNOTE-826)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2020
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Cervical cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-826; MK-3475-826/KEYNOTE-826
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 10 Jan 2020 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 04 Jun 2019 Trial design presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 16 May 2019 This trial has been discontinued in Poland.