A Study to Evaluate Safety, Reactogenicity and Immunogenicity of GSK Biologicals' RSV Investigational Vaccine Based on Viral Proteins Encoded by Chimpanzee-derived Adenovector (ChAd155-RSV) (GSK3389245A) in Infants
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 3389245A (Primary) ; Meningococcal vaccine group B OMV Novartis; Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate; Pneumococcal 10-valent vaccine conjugate
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals
- 22 Nov 2019 Planned End Date changed from 3 Nov 2021 to 31 Aug 2021.
- 22 Nov 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 May 2020 to 24 Feb 2020.
- 08 Nov 2019 This trial has been completed in Belgium, according to European Clinical Trials Database.