A Study to Evaluate Safety, Reactogenicity and Immunogenicity of GSK Biologicals' RSV Investigational Vaccine Based on Viral Proteins Encoded by Chimpanzee-derived Adenovector (ChAd155-RSV) (GSK3389245A) in Infants
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 3389245A (Primary) ; Meningococcal vaccine group B OMV Novartis; Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate; Pneumococcal 10-valent vaccine conjugate
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 31 Dec 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 31 Dec 2018 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database record: EudraCT2018-000431-27).
- 24 Aug 2018 New trial record