A Phase 1, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacodynamics, Pharmacokinetics, and Food Effect of Single Ascending Doses and Multiple Ascending Doses of EHP-101 in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs EHP-101 (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis; Systemic scleroderma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Emerald Health Pharmaceuticals
- 26 Aug 2019 According to an Emerald Health Pharmaceuticals Media release, the company plans to announce top-line results from this study before end of 2019, once the data are fully analyzed, and will be submitting the study results for presentation at upcoming international conferences.
- 26 Aug 2019 According to an Emerald Health Pharmaceuticals Media release, the safety and tolerability profile of EHP-101 from this study will define an appropriate dosing regimen and proceed with the planned Phase II studies in multiple sclerosis and systemic scleroderma patients.
- 26 Aug 2019 Results published in the Emerald Health Pharmaceuticals Media Release.