Phase 1-2 Study Investigating Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Preliminary Antitumor Activity of Anti-TIM-3 Monoclonal Antibody BGB-A425 in Combination With Anti-PD-1 Monoclonal Antibody Tislelizumab in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs BGB-A425 (Primary) ; Tislelizumab (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BeiGene
- 15 Nov 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 27 Aug 2018 New trial record
- 09 Aug 2018 According to a BeiGene media release, the company received clearance for an investigational new drug application of BGB-A425 in the United States.