A Phase 1b/2 Randomized, Controlled Study of AVB-S6-500 in Combination With Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin (PLD) or Paclitaxel (Pac) in Patients With Platinum-resistant Recurrent Ovarian Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Aravive S6 (Primary) ; Doxorubicin liposomal; Paclitaxel
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Aravive; Aravive Biologics
- 11 Dec 2018 According to an Aravive Biologics media release, company has begun treating patients in the phase 1b portion of this trial.
- 04 Dec 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 13 Nov 2018 According to a Versartis media release, based on the data of NCT03401528, company has selected the 10 mg/kg every other week as the initial dose in this trial, and expected to enroll first patient before the end of 2018.