A Phase 1b/2 Randomized, Controlled Study of AVB-S6-500 in Combination With Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin (PLD) or Paclitaxel (Pac) in Patients With Platinum-resistant Recurrent Ovarian Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Aravive S6 (Primary) ; Doxorubicin liposomal; Paclitaxel
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Aravive; Aravive Biologics
- 20 Nov 2019 According to an Aravive media release, Katherine Fuh, M.D., Ph.D., Assistant Professor in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Washington University School of Medicine, is an investigator in the study.
- 20 Nov 2019 Results (n=31; treated at the 10mg/kg dose ) presented in an Aravive media release.
- 04 Nov 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 156 to 196.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History