A Phase 2, Multicenter, Randomized, Parallel-Group, Double-Blind, Controlled Study of Aducanumab (BIIB037) in Subjects With Mild Cognitive Impairment Due to Alzheimer's Disease or With Mild Alzheimer's Disease Dementia to Evaluate the Safety of Continued Dosing in Subjects With Asymptomatic Amyloid-Related Imaging Abnormalities
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Aducanumab (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Dementia; Mild cognitive impairment
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms EVOLVE
- Sponsors Biogen
- 25 Oct 2019 This trial has been completed in France, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 10 Apr 2019 According to Eudra record the trial has been suspended in spain.
- 21 Mar 2019 According to a Biogen media release, as part of this decision, the EVOLVE study and the long-term extension of the PRIME study of aducanumab will also be discontinued.