A Phase 2, Multicenter, Randomized, Parallel-Group, Double-Blind, Controlled Study of Aducanumab (BIIB037) in Subjects With Mild Cognitive Impairment Due to Alzheimer's Disease or With Mild Alzheimer's Disease Dementia to Evaluate the Safety of Continued Dosing in Subjects With Asymptomatic Amyloid-Related Imaging Abnormalities
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Aducanumab (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Biogen
- 04 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 16 Jul 2023 to 13 Nov 2023.
- 04 Jan 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 16 Jul 2021 to 9 Jul 2021.
- 04 Jan 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.